Subash Shrestha
158 Hawthorne Dr. 16 D
New London, CT-06320, USA.
Email me :
susanubabu@gmail.com
Office : 860-447-1
509
Cell : 860-514-1514






This pics are of my brothers from another mothers from this country(USA), who helped me to do all of this work. So I would like to thank my brother Suraj Kayastha, Krishna Gurung, Ram Phuyal. and you there! Thanx a lot!
By the time, I am currently majoring in Computer Science in Three Rivers College which is located in Norwich, CT. I am just a Student trying to do something in a side. I will fully try to include everything in my site (Kollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood). I will appreciate all the comments, compliments and encouragements. Eventually like to thank everybody for visiting my site, and also request you to visit again and again. Thank you! Next page

No comments:

Post a Comment